On August 2, 2016 the Colstrip Public School District #19 will be reviewing their current Crisis Response Plan to ensure the best emergency management and operations in the event of a crisis. We have invited stakeholders that would play a significant role in an emergency response to join the District in reviewing and updating the current plan.
This group is made up of approximately 50 individuals from school officials, law enforcement to emergency response agencies from around the area. This Emergency Operations Planning Team will incorporate new technologies and resources to create a new plan that takes an all-hazards approach to emergency management and plans for mitigation, prevention, preparedness, response and recovery that support the mission and goals of the District in case of a emergency or disaster.
The mission of Colstrip Public School District #19 in an emergency/disaster is to:
- Protect lives and property
- Respond to emergencies promptly and properly
- Coordinate with local emergency operations plans and community resources
- Aid in recovery from disasters
The goals of Colstrip Public School District #19 are to:
- Provide emergency response plans, services, and supplies for all facilities and employees
- Ensure the safety and supervision of students, faculty, staff and visitors to the school.
- Restore normal services as quickly as possible
- Coordinate the use of school personnel and facilities
- Provide detailed and accurate documentation of emergencies to aid in the recovery process
Colstrip Public School District #19 is doing everything possible to provide and promote SAFETY, SUPPORT and SECURITY for the students that attend our schools.
GO COLTS! GO FILLIES!
MAKE DUST OR EAT DUST!
"Get out in front and stay there!"