Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Truly Blessed!

by Robert "Bob" Lewandowski
Lewandowski family: Stephanie, Deb, Trinity and Bob

It has been an adventure moving to the eastern side of Montana, but I feel blessed to serve the community of Colstrip and their schools as Superintendent. I look forward to the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. Most of all, I am eager to meet parents, students, staff and the community. I grew up as a Cornhusker in Nebraska, served as a superintendent in Northwestern Wyoming and Western Montana. It is a pleasure to be right here in beautiful eastern Montana.

It is my intention to use this forum to provide personal incite as well as a central office point of view in reference to the Colstrip educational community. I have blogged since 2006. I hope you find this blog interesting, but most of all, educational.

My family will soon be joining me at the end of July. My wife Debra is also an educator. She has taught in grades K-5 since 1989. Our daughters, Stephanie and Trinity will also be joining us. Stephanie has attended Central Wyoming College for the past two years and played basketball for the Rustlers. She will be attending MSUB this fall as she has completed her Associate of Arts. Trinity will be joining the Colstrip family. She will be a sophomore. I know she is looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Once again, it is great to be here! I am looking forward to meeting you.

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy you and your family have come to join us here in Colstrip! Colstrip is a great place to live and lots of community support for our schools. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Colstrip!! Looking forward to meeting your family!!!

    ReplyDelete