Thursday, August 13, 2015

Central Office Staff: Service with a smile

by Robert "Bob" Lewandowski

As many of you know, the Central Office is located in the lower level of the Frank Brattin Middle School and in that location we have some of the hardest working individuals in our District. If you haven't met them I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to them.




From right to left: Janelle Beartusk (Payroll Clerk), Linda Miars (Administrative Assistant), Lisa Stewart (Accounts Payable), Kathy LaDuke (Data Services), and Joanne Schrupp (Clerk of the District).

I have to say that this group of ladies are exceptional. They greet every situation with a smile. They have been a rock in my transition to Colstrip, providing me with direction and information detrimental for successful leadership. I am very thankful for each and everyone of them.

Now that you know who we are, I would like to invite you to come and see us. If there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to call or just come on "down."

GO COLTS! GO FILLIES! 

MAKE DUST OR EAT DUST!

"Get out in front and stay there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment