Friday, January 29, 2016

It's just Coffee...RIGHT?

by Robert "Bob" Lewandowski

A couple blocks from Central Office there is a quaint and friendly coffee shop in what is called "Alison's Pantry."  I don't go there often, but every now and then I get a hankering for something more than just a regular "office" coffee. As you enter the shop there is a dinning room to the left. If you come after 9:00 AM it is usually filled with different customers/characters than the ones pictured here.

Today, I came into Alison's Pantry a little earlier than usual and was invited to sit in the empty chair shown above. Mind you, I have been warned that elite members of our community often meet and have coffee at Alison's. The name of the group is proudly placed in the upper right of this photo.  I am sure that this is that group as there seems to be a great deal of wisdom and fun sitting at the table. Although I didn't have time to sit down today, I welcome the opportunity in the future. Keep an empty chair for me at Alison's, as I will be in.

Just for the record, at Alison's, it isn't just coffee! There is a whole lot more brewing in this friendly coffee shop. This is just an example of Colstrip community values and leadership.

Have a great day and thanks for the invitation!

GO COLTS! GO FILLIES! 

MAKE DUST OR EAT DUST!

"Get out in front and stay there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment