Saturday, March 4, 2017

TWO PLACES AT ONCE

Robert "Bob" Lewandowski

It is possible to be two places at once. Before leaving town to attend much needed professional development versus attending my daughter's divisional basketball tournament, I needed to provide my wife with some answers. Utilizing social media and streaming content I am able to attend the AASA National Conference on Education during the day and attend my daughter's Divisional Playoff Games at night (via the internet). I was able to meet my daughter's, wife's and district's needs thanks to technology.

HERE IS HOW: 

You if can't make the game, our staff at Colstrip has an answer for you. They are working with the MHSA and the NFHS to bring our games to you. Go to: www.nfhsnetwork.com

Once you arrive at the web sight all you have to do is type in your favorite school: Colstrip. The website will take you through the rest. You will be able to listen to Russ Davidson call the game while watching the Fillies take their 22-0 season to the Divisional Championships at 6:30 PM MST.

What you miss on-line you can catch at www.406mtsports.com

The photo of my daughter is just one of many that you may view and/or purchase.

Can you be at two places at once? Absolutely! I do; however, know that nothing beats being at both places in person. Who knows what the future holds. In the mean time, BEST OF LUCK to the FILLIES at tonight's CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! MAKE DUST FILLIES!

Best of luck in the Divisional Championship!

GO COLTS! GO FILLIES! 

MAKE DUST OR EAT DUST!

"Get out in front and stay there!"








No comments:

Post a Comment